The most convenient way to register is over the phone with Customer Service Centre (780-492-2231). If you don't have an account already, you have to sign up for one and wait a day or two for confirmation.
The event page on Facebook will be updated with any new information.
Please register in advance!
Parking / Access
Please use the front doors of the Climbing Centre to enter.
Results / Finals
- Results will be posted at www.compseason.com
- Registration for finals is automatic for the top 6 male and top 6 female competitors from the Open / Junior / Youth A categories. Finals round will be 4:00+ format.
- There will not be a youth mini-final.
OPEN, JUNIOR, YOUTH A
- 0730 Begin sign-in
- 0815 Technical Meeting
- 0830 Begin qualifier scramble
- 1130 End qualifier scramble
RECREATIONAL, YOUTH B, C AND D
- 1030 Begin sign-in
- 1145 Technical Meeting
- 1200 Begin scramble
- 1500 End scramble
FINALS - OPEN, JUNIOR, YOUTH A
Registration: Automatic for TOP 6 Men & TOP 6 Women
- 1730 Iso opens
- 1800 Iso closes: Anyone not present by this time will not compete
- 1830 Begin finals round
The Finals round is open to spectators. Space for spectating will be first come, first served, there will not be tickets. We are planning to live stream finals, there will be a link available on the facebook event page once it is up and running.
Click "Register for Programs" and type the course code, 33328, in the search bar on the U of A website.
or via phone: 780-492-2231