ACA Athlete Membership: Allows you to compete in ACA sanctioned events, earn points and be ranked provincially. Go to the Membership page for instructions on how to become a member.
ACA Coach Membership: Required to participate at ACA sanctioned events (to enter isolation and file appeals).
National (CEC) License: For athletes interested in competing/being ranked in Climbing Escalade Canada (CEC) national events you will need to purchase a separate CEC license. Please refer to the CEC website for more details. A CEC License does not include an ACA membership.
Latest News and Updates
- Sep 11, 2019 Call for Video Review Set Up Volunteers Sep 11, 2019
- Aug 23, 2019 2019/20 ACA Athlete Registration Aug 23, 2019
- Aug 12, 2019 2019/20 Competition Schedule and Registration Updates Aug 12, 2019
- Aug 7, 2019 ACA Board - Male Athlete Rep Aug 7, 2019
- Jul 5, 2019 ACA athletes named to the CEC World Youth Team Jul 5, 2019
Click on one of the disciplines below to access the schedule for those events.
Photography provided by Kevin Segedi.