Latest News and Updates
- Feb 18, 2019 Youth Bouldering Nationals 2019 Team Alberta Results Feb 18, 2019
- Feb 3, 2019 Positive Youth Development in Sport - Resources for Parents and Coaches. Feb 3, 2019
- January 2019
- Dec 18, 2018 ACA Performance Committee is looking for coaches!!! Dec 18, 2018
- Dec 5, 2018 Results from the ACA Performance Committee Survey Dec 5, 2018
- Dec 2, 2018 Pictures from ACA Comps Dec 2, 2018
- Nov 29, 2018 ACA Performance Committee - Come listen and provide input- December 2nd, 9am Nov 29, 2018
- Nov 25, 2018 Canmore - Thank you! Nov 25, 2018
- Nov 9, 2018 Youth B, C and D Competition added Nov 9, 2018
ACA Athlete Membership: Allows you to compete in ACA sanctioned events, earn points and be ranked provincially.
ACA Coach Membership: Required to be in ISO with athletes at ACA sanctioned events and to file appeals.
National (CEC) License: For athletes interested in competing/being ranked in Climbing Escalade Canada (CEC) national events you will need to purchase a separate CEC license. Please refer to the CEC website for more details. A CEC License does not include an ACA membership.
Click on one of the disciplines below to access the schedule for those events.
Photography provided by Kevin Segedi.